Originally I was going to answer all three sets of questions, but I thought me answering 33 questions might get a little boring, so I decided to pick the set I liked best and just go with that.
- 1. Recognize who has tagged you.
- 2. Answer the questions they have asked.
- 3. Tag 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers.
- 4. Ask them 11 new questions.
1 .What is the one makeup/skincare product you just can’t live without?
For makeup, it would have to be the Rimmel Match Perfection 2-in-1 concealer, and for skincare Jergen’s Original Scent body lotion, and the Dirty Works Pore-Fect scrub.
2. If you could move anywhere and money wasn’t an issue, where would you move to and why?
There are so many places I would like to live but the top three are Tuscany, New Zeland, and Irland.
3. What is the best thing that has happened to you this year so far?
So far it has been an amazing year, but one thing that definitely stands out was getting to meet my favorite band. We went to one of their concerts in June and it turned out that we were staying at the same hotel so we got to visit with them for a quite awhile, and now they will forever be my favorite group.
4. What is one thing about yourself that you wouldn’t change for the world?
My faith, my sense of humor, and my fashion sense.
5. How do you feel about the blogging community?
From all that I’ve seen everyone is super supportive and kind, I haven’t seen a lot of competition instead I’ve seen lots of kind words and encouragement.
6. Do you have any beauty tips you think anyone reading this should know?
Start with a healthy base! I recently realized that I was trying to cover up my troubled skin instead of trying to heal it, focus on taking care of you skin and then think about makeup.
7. You’re posting a beauty/fashion haul, what are the 5 brands we will definitely see in there?
Most likely The Body Shop, The Creme Shop, Too Faced, Tonymoly, and NYX for beauty. For fashion, it would be whatever I found at TJ Maxx my favorites are Micheal Kors, LOFT, and Betsy Johnson.
8. What lead you to start your own blog and what has your experience been like so far?
Boredom, yes I started it because I was bored, and I have loved every minute of it.
9. Do you like to cook? What is your favorite food of all time?
YES! Although I’m more of a baker, I do enjoy making meals. Baking it a great stress reliever, even though caking cakes for parties can be a bit stressful.
10. Are you a money saver or a money thrower? Do you wait for the sales or something to be reduced or do you just buy things whenever?
I’d like to say I’m a saver, but I guess I’m a bit of both. I can go for ages without spending anything, but once I start it’s hard to stop.
11. What would your dream home look like? What colors would we see, would there be themes throughout each room?
I love the modern Frank Lloyd Wright look, but I also have a soft spot for Victorian mansions.I would want a giant library, a grand staircase, and plenty of room for guests (each guest room would be themed) For interior color, I would go for light grays and white, with pops of color mainly in the form of furniture and decor, those colors would probably be aqua and vintage pink.
- How long have you been blogging?
- Where do you get your inspiration for your posts?
- Is there anything you wish you could change about the blogging community, or even just blogging in general?
- You are given a million dollars what do you do with it?
- If you could meet any three people throughout history who would you pick?
- What is your favorite era for fashion and makeup?
- If you had to live without your phone or your computer which would you keep?
- Dogs or cats? Why?
- Who are your favorite bloggers?
- If you had your own brand/business what would your products be?
- What is your favorite childhood memory?
And as always feel free to consider yourself tagged if you would like to do this yourself. If you do choose to please come back and leave me the link, I would love to read it.
I hope you now feel like you know me a tiny bit better, and love doing these kinds of posts because they make me think.